Tuesday 2 August 2011

Lucy & Alastair's Windsor Wedding Wonderland - {FEATURED}

I've really been looking forward to getting this wedding up on the blog. Lucy & Alastair's wedding was one of those beautiful days where the photos just seemed to take themselves! Everywhere I looked there was stuff to shoot, it was a photographer's dream. Lucy is an old Uni friend who I hadn't seen in over 8 years. Having both finished our Moving Image degrees, we had both fallen out of the industry, yet both strangely found our way in to photography. Lucy is now a professional photographer, running Centaur Photographic with her business partner Alec. Out of the blue, Lucy got in contact to ask if I'd be available to shoot her wedding. Naturally I jumped at the opportunity.

Lucy got ready at a friend's family home, the absolutely stunning Maiden's Green Farm, set on a beautiful 6 acre plot of land. I was absolutley blown away by the place! It proved a wonderful setting, full of good vibes as the bride and her bridesmaid's got ready. The family also made me feel so welcome. Even had a special guest frog who muscled his way into the photos! Lucy and her father Jon, were collected in an amazing white vintage Morris Minor and whisked off to the church. After a lovely service the guests filtered back to a stunning reception at Stanlake Park vineyard. Full of lots of lovely details, what better place for some stunning photos than a vineyard on a summer's eve?!

Lucy and Alastair, thank you so much for allowing me to share your special day and I wish you all the very best for the future!!!




























































































2 comments:

  1. Well.. I'm going to bloody well comment because it deserves lots of comments...
    Gorgeous wedding... beautifully shot Andy... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. This wedding is beautiful. So deliciously shot.

    Wow.

    ReplyDelete